Woodford Neighbourhood Plan (NP) – Next Steps (2018…)
- Woodford Neighbourhood Plan was submitted to at the end of September 2018 SMBC.
- From this stage, the NP process is a joint one between SMBC, but led by SMBC.
- SMBC publicises the NP.
- SMBC agrees to progress the NP to approval.
- SMBC appoints an Inspector in consultation with WNF.
- Examination of the NP.
- Examiners report is received.
- SMBC publicise referendum.
- SMBC holds referendum.
- SMBC makes the NP and brings it into effect.The steps in Neighbourhood Planning can be viewed here.