Woodford Neighbourhood Plan (NP) – Next Steps (2016/2017)
- Consultation with Woodford residents and businesses on draft policies (ongoing)
- Preparation of draft NP (ongoing)
- Pre-submission consultation on draft NP in consultation with SMBC, the local community and statutory organisations which the Council recommend.
- Revise the draft NP following consultation and submit to SMBC.
- From this stage, the NP process is a joint one between SMBC, but led by SMBC.
- SMBC publicises the NP.
- SMBC agrees to progress the NP to approval.
- SMBC appoints an Inspector in consultation with WNF.
- Examination of the NP.
- Examiners report is received.
- SMBC publicise referendum.
- SMBC holds referendum.
- SMBC makes the NP and brings it into effect.
The steps in Neighbourhood Planning can be viewed here.